Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The best easy simple dinner evah!

Last night: broiled salmon steak rubbed in curry paste, doused in lemon; fresh spinach sauteed with garlic; yokon gold tater w/ a few sprays of ICBINB, sea salt and fresh pepper. I ate the spinach over the tater, too. YUM. A big handfull of sweet, juicy, delicious Ranier cherries (the glorious gold ones) for dessert.

Now, 364 more dinners like that, and I should get some more weight off.

I had a nice sleep too (11-5, then some tossing until 6ish), and made the pool this morning (1300 yards, felt good).

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger LBTEPA said...

that's it - I'm moving into your spare room!
:)

8:15 PM  
Blogger Emile said...

SG, so glad to see your post on the Triers thread. Ive often wondered how it goes for you. Ive lost a considerable amount of weight and always enjoyed your pleasant "style". I wish you the best and hope your enjoy the rest of this tri season. I see your booked solid.
Yours in fitness and health
emile

9:37 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

you are on your way....

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home