Monday, March 26, 2007

I need a plan.

I've been in survival mode for so long now, I'm not sure where to start. First, I think, is getting a solid week of sleep under my belt. Second, get back to logging my food, no matter *what* I eat. Third, start moving regularly again. This week is the last week of my Q1 Training Plan. I'm not really capable of jumping in and doing it all with such a long slack period, but I can try to do something, every day of the schedule. Fourth, I have to bear down and *prepare.* I have a half marathon in about 9 weeks, and I am so so so *so* not ready. But maybe I can pull it out.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

log it log it log it....write it down....i'm talkin' the food. i'm having the same problem. I pulled out my notebook & my ww slider. i mentioend to my bike coach taht i didn't loose a pound this winter (despite bike class 2x/week) and he replied, naturally, "Really? WHAT have you been eating?" ummm....exactly. and i pulled out the notebook the next day -- this morning.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Herself, the GeekGirl said...

You've probably heard this before...but I'm thinking more movement will help the sleep. When I train I sleep like the dead. When I don't I wake up in the middle of the night and wander around.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home