Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Vernal Equinox

So caught up in my exhaustion, that I missed blogging about one of my favorite days! Thanks for the reminder,Tink, and good luck to you at IMAZ, you're going to ROCK!!!

The sun was warm but the wind was chill.
You know how it is with an April day
When the sun is out and the wind is still,
You're one month on in the middle of May.
But if you so much as dare to speak,
A cloud comes over the sunlit arch,
A wind comes off a frozen peak,
And you're two months back in the middle of March.

Robert Frost (1874–1963)Two Tramps in Mud Time (1936)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger LBTEPA said...

I love that poem! I've never read it before.
Good luck with the sleep problems -they can just drain all the joy out of your day and spin you into survival mode :(
Hope it gets better really quickly!

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home