Thursday, February 15, 2007

Step back = Fall back

Sorry folks, nothing but grim sadness to report. It's been a rough few weeks, and I've handled it OK, but not great. A breakup that is somewhat shattering, followed by the unexpected death of a colleague, and I feel like I'm moving in quicksand. I can't WAIT for this week to end, when I get to head to Chi-town, my dearest friends, and a celebration of TBTMNBN. LPTEPA, CONGRATS on surviving it -- you look fabu, great pics!

I'm looking around for my mojo, anyone seen it? I need it for next weekend, when I'm racing in Hyannis. Anyway, I'm packing my bag to run at the gym after work tonight. I've not sat down completely, but I haven't even logged the few workouts I've done. Hopefully, I haven't ruined the progress I was making, but even if I have, I've got to start back on track *somewhere.*

Blogger forced me to change over, sheesh, there goes my last bit of resistance!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

Oh no! When it rains it pours. Maybe your mojo is hiding in Chicago.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Miss Rachel said...

I'm sorry; I hope things get better soon. There seems to be a tremendous amount of suckyness around lately.

I bet you'll have fun in the windy city. :-)

9:12 PM  
Blogger Jammies said...

*hugs*

All my good thoughts and wishes to you.

Have an amazing time in Chicago!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Occasional said...

Arg. Tough times.

I like trifeist's idea of your mojo hiding in Chicago! It's kind of inspirational when you think of it ;-)

Thinking good thoughts for ya!

Oh, my recommendation is to log the workouts. I'm always glad to have done it.

John

8:28 PM  
Blogger LBTEPA said...

That's rough :( You are doing really well just keeping exercise in your mind let alone doing even a little bit. Happy birthday for the weekend.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Ellie Hamilton said...

What a rotten week that was. I'm sorry about the losses.... breakup, death of a colleague :-(

I'm reading this late and you're running in Hyannis TOMORROW!!!! Let it all go and RUN!!!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home