Sunday, January 28, 2007

When the going gets tough, the tough:

Run 5.3 miles in 20 degrees and no sun;

Make a mean core dinner of 1/2 of a small lean steak, baked tater w/ff sour cream, and steamed asparagus. Yummy petite sirah *not* optional;

Get the shoulder of their best friend all soggy, even if only virtually;

Turn off the TV and read;

and of course SHOP!

I bought myself a book stand for my bike/trainer, and entry into a short Chi Running seminar at the NE Multisport Expo. Later this morning, I'm off to Target with a girlfriend, so who knows what additional trouble I might find.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

You certainly had a challenging weekend. Nothing like a little wine and retail therapy to move live along. You're training has been pretty consistent. Great job on the 10 minute mile, however brief it lasted. It's out there waiting for you.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home