Sunday, January 21, 2007

Training schedule for Q1:W4 (revised)

A very very busy week is coming up (work and life), so it will be a good test of balance, et al., and fitting together all of the pieces of the puzzle. I've got a fair amount of good healthy food cooked for the week, which will help. I manged to bring my lunch every day last week, which is a small victory! I also made 6 workouts, but didn't hit the scheduled distances, and totally missed the pool. It was really my first full week back, so I'm not going to beat up on myself too much. This week, I'd like to get closer to meeting all of the dates/times/distances.

M: Run or Walk 2 - DONE
T: Strength/Bike 30 - Walk 2
W: Run 3 - Bike 30
T: Swim 45 - DONE
F: Rest/Yoga - DONE ;-)
S: Bike 45 - Run COLD 5.3
S: Run 6 - Bike 45

A teeny bit warmer weather would be nice, but it doesn't look likely (yet).

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Rachel said...

You can do it! Have a great week.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home