Sunday, January 14, 2007

Book Tag

From Flo: Grab the book nearest your computer. List the Title and Author. Turn to page 123. Read past the first 5 sentences, then read the next three. Type out those three sentences in your blog, then tag three bloggers.

Into Thin Air, by Jon Krakauer

"Shining my headlamp on a dime-store thermometer clipped to the parka I'd been using as a pillow, I saw that the temperature inside the cramped, two person ten was seven degrees below zero Fahrenheit. "Doug!" I yelled at the lump burrowed in the sleeping bag beside me. "Time to get rolling, Slick. You awake over there?"

Really good book, if you are as fascinated and repelled by serious mountain climbing as I am. I'll leave my dances with peaks to hiking on well-established trails, in decent weather. No crampons and 30-below-zero temps for me, please!

I am tagging:

Jammies;

LBTEPA; and

JoeB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home