Thursday, January 04, 2007

Body 1: Alarm 0

Maybe it was the midnight foot cramps, or the restless night, or the onset of PMS, but when the alarm went off at 5:30, my body rebelled and said "no." After struggling to get up for a bit, I gave in to the tiredness, turned off the alarm and slept (only fitfully) for another hour.

Instead of the pool this morning, I'll hit it tomorrow, before my 10AM Chiro appointment (to see if he can help this freaking aching right achilles). I can sleep until 7, as if it were really a rest day, and still make that schedule. I'm also packing my gym bag and will spin on the stationary bike for at least 30 minutes, after work.

I wonder how many resolutionists will be there tonight? I've not been since NYE day, when the place was packed.

Better go re-pack the gym bag with cycling shorts, instead of swimming gear.

1 Comments:

Blogger Herself, the GeekGirl said...

Those "i'll do it tomorrow" things never work for me. I just keep saying it. I hope you've got more resolve than I!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home