Saturday, December 30, 2006

The Alphabet Game, Blogger edition.

A - Available/Single? Nope.
B - Best Friend? Melly and sissy.
C - Cake or Pie? Cake. Chocolate. Homemade. Once a year, in August ;-)
D - Drink Of Choice? Red wine, or water.
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? My lappytop.
F - Favorite Color? Red.
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Yick, neither.
H - Hometown? Monkton, Maryland.
I - Indulgence? Dark chocolate, pedicures, and fluff reading.
J - January Or February? January, I love the feeling of renewal and new beginnings.
K - Kids & Their Names? N/A, although my fave names are Andrew and Abigail -- my imaginary twins ;-))
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? Family, friends, and furry critters.
M - Marriage date? N/A.
N - Number Of Siblings? Just one, sissy.
O - Oranges Or Apples? Oranges, if they are really good. Do clementines count?
P - Phobias/Fears? Heights.
Q - Favorite Quote? "My Strength Lies Mainly in My Tenacity," Louis Pasteur.
R - Reason to Smile? A.
S - Season? Summer.
T - Tag 3 or 4 people? If you read this, you're tagged.
U - Unknown Fact About Me? Good lord, I ramble about everything. I used to have green hair, from pool chlorine, when I was in junior high. Talk about trauma!
V - Vegetable you don't like? Brussels sprouts and peas.
W - Worst Habit? Failure to do the dishes? Not hanging up my clothes?
X - X-rays You've Had? Head CT. But hey, I'm fine. Really . . . .
Y - Your Favorite Food? Chocolate, lobster, anything really well prepared. I just plain love food.
Z - ? Zzzzzzzz. If you're still awake, play along!

Thanks to Miss Rachel for the tag.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jammies said...

Tagged & completed.

Happy New Year!

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home