Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Ack.

I went back to the office today, and wow, I am just wiped out. I was home and in bed by early afternoon. The staff pretty well ran me out of the place, and people either said "you look terrible," or "you sound just awful." Um, thanks, I think. I guess I need to re-think when I'm going to get back to my training. Better to be fully recovered and healthy, than pushing myself and never fully recovering.

Right?


Right?

Honestly, I don't have the energy, or the lungs for training right now anyway, but it is frustrating. I had gotten off to a decent start, and I hate to lose that momentum. Although that is already gone, anyway. I'm hopeful that if I get plenty of sleep and good nutrition and don't push myself the rest of this work week, I can get back into a light training routine over the weekend, and pick up my full schedule next week.

In the meantime, robitussin and advil are still my best friends.

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss Rachel said...

Good sleep and nutririon are important components of your training, I'm sure. I hope you feel better soon.

10:35 PM  
Blogger Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

No fun at all.

Maybe you can keep up the habit of working out by doing some easy yoga instead of your planned workout for the day. That way you keep the pattern alive in your daily schedule, even if the workout itself is very low key.

Hope you feel better soon.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Jammies said...

Please take care of yourself, young lady!

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home