Friday, January 26, 2007

Rest day

An actual SCHEDULED rest day, not one imposed by necessity. Well, almost necessary, since I was snoozing on the couch by 8:15 last night (and only awakened when the phone rang). It has been a busy busy week, and I'm tired, but I made all 4 scheduled workouts, settled a cazy case I don't enjoy, managed to stay on track with the eating plan, and got *mostly* caught up at work in a week where I had 2 big client meetings, 2 dates with the federal judiciary, started training a new assistant, and filed a couple of pleadings and motions. I feel like I definitely earned the day off. The next two days include the "big" workouts of the week (which I am looking forward to), the usual errand running & cooking for the week, dinner with A, shopping with a friend, and yes, ever more work. But all at a relaxed, not crazy, pace. I can hang out at home, stay in bed until 7 or even, gasp, 8, live in warm woolies & fleece w/ no makeup, lounge on the couch in between the listed stuff, and there is no commuting involved. Life *is* good, even at 5 degrees with crazy wind chills. Tomorrow's run could be interesting :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home