Thursday, February 01, 2007

Accidentally on purpose.

Yesterday I worked from home, so at 5:45, when the alarm went off, I shut it down. Last night, I totally forgot to turn it back on, so I slept right through the time I needed to get up to make the scheduled swim, and a 9AM meeting. I slept pretty well though, and after my hard morning run, and tough strength training session in the evening, I know I needed the extra rest anyway. I'll make today a day of active rest -- I am a teeny bit sore and stiff from yesterday anyway -- and swim tomorrow. I started today with 30 minutes of AM yoga, and tonight I'll do more. How do I keep on forgetting how dang good it makes my body feel!?!?

So forward I keep marching! My trainer, who I have not seen since early December, noticed changes in both my body shape and my strength last night. I love progress, it is such a wonderful, motivating reward. I'm sorry I won't be seeing her again until the spring, but I hope I can fit in some more sessions then -- she is terrific (just expensive).

1 Comments:

Blogger smcheslock said...

You are awesome! Sounds like you're right on track for Hyannis - particularly getting outside for your runs. I've been kinda wimpy when it's under 30.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home