Monday, July 16, 2007

Baby steps.

Tonight, it was 2.30 miles worth of them along the beach.

First mile out, actually running, no walk breaks. Slow, but steady.

Second mile, a brisk walk.

0.30 mile, mostly run, but I needed a walk break up the final hill.

I feel like I'm starting over again. I suppose in some ways, I am. And that wouldn't be so bad, if I could recapture the feeling of confidence, intent, focus, and purpose I had when I started this journey, almost 4 years ago. I'd love to find that feeling again. That, in a word, is my mojo.

Tomorrow, baby strokes, in the pool.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger LBTEPA said...

I'm about to continue on with my health journey (2 weeks until my cast comes off, yay) and I've decided I'm starting everything form zero - everything is a new PB and best distance. I'm just going to enjoy the movement and the moments.
Oooops that got all profound all of a sudden!
Take care and enjoy your swim

8:08 PM  
Blogger Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

Great job! You've got one sport down and another on deck for tomorrow. Enjoy your swim!

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home