Thursday, April 05, 2007

Back to The Beginning

From January 1, 2007 --- re-making a promise to myself to:

Eat high quality foods (CORE on WW) - fruits, veggies, whole grains, low fat dairy, lean proteins, and tea instead of coffee, limiting sugar, fat, and white flour.

Log my food daily, and eat based on hunger, not desire.

Be consistent in my training. Make a plan and stick to it.

Work harder at my strength training, to help avoid injury.

Be persistent, and continue to work on mental toughness issues. If I can focus on, and buckle down for work, I can do the same for my own life.

Know when to say "no." Don't take on too much.

Stay organized, do a little every day if necessary.

Get enough sleep. Figure out the sleep issues, and get to a consistent 7.5 hours a night.

Never forget to have fun!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Good review. I re-joined WW last week. I mean really joined -- like paying to be able GO to the meetings. No more attempting to do this by myself with their Online program. On line schmon line. Need the meetings. Need the support. Need someone I DO NOT KNOW weighing me in each week. Yeah, that last one sounds weird, but it is true. ONlY WW doobies will get that one. Will try core this week and see how it goes. In the past, I lost doing flex. But core is teh way I was once eating and I want to get back to that point.

10:43 PM  
Blogger LBTEPA said...

That's a good reminder - I am going to take your example and actually write down my goals so I can review them.
If your eyes are on the prize then you WILL get there :)

good news about your sleeping - fingers crossed it continues to improve :)

8:40 PM  
Blogger LBTEPA said...

Hellooooooo?

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home