Thursday, July 12, 2007

When your crotch pops, its time to re-join WW.

Yep, my favorite white summer pants, pants I have had taken in at least twice, betrayed me on Monday night. I always feel good in this outfit, even if I knew those pants were getting too tight. I had promised myself I was going back to WW after my August vacation, I wasn't *really* ready yet, maybe I could get back on track on my own, I'm going to sleep through the night one night soon, for sure.

Yeah.


Right.



And then I got in my car Monday night. I heard a little rip, then a POP. I couldn't figure out what it was. I had NO idea. So off I headed to a Cornell Alumnae dinner. I dropped my directions along the way, and reached down, and saw a loose piece of cloth on my pants. Oh my lord, I figured out the noise.

So, no excuses, no waiting, who needs sleep. I'm back, I've paid my money, I stepped on that scale, and sat at the meeting. One day at a time. Today, actually, ended up being a good one. It feels good to exert some *control* over my life for a change. Maybe there is mojo out there for me, after all.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger LBTEPA said...

Hi darl, welcome back!
Sounds as though you've been having a rough time :(
Is your WW leader any good? I went diligently for a year (and lost 15kg) b/c my leader was so inspiring - ewven now I hear her encouraging voice in my head sometimes :) If she's not, maybe shop around for someone who makes you feel the time is worth it?
I'm sure you will find your mojo soon

3:36 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

congratulations...this is a good step.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home