Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Here comes 2006!

Ahhh, a new year and my first *full* racing year. This is what I've got planned so far (with the exception of an Oly distance tri, which I have yet to decide upon) to keep me motivated, energized, fit, and dropping pounds:

Feb: Hyannis (MA) Marathon 10K
Mar: Run to Remember 5 Miler (Boston)
Jun: Webster Lake (MA) Sprint
Jul: Hingham (MA) 4th 8K
Jul: Musselman Mini Mussel (Geneva, NY)
Aug: Timberman Sprint (NH)
Sep: Hyannis (MA) Sprint II
Oct: Tufts 10K (Boston)
Oct: Baltimore (MD) or Portland (ME) Half Mary
Nov: Thanksgiving Turkey Trot (CT)
Dec: Jingle Bell Run 10K (Boston)
Dec: Olde Magoon's Sleigh Ride Brunch Run (MA)

In 2005 I raced six times, so 2006 will double my racing efforts in both tris and road races, plus increase my distances in each. Should be a fun year!

5 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Toby said...

Wooo hooo, looks like a full schedule to me! Go go go!!!

10:14 PM  
Blogger TriZilla said...

Woo eee, that looks great! I may join you for the Webster Sprint if I'm still around! Glad you're back and planning away.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Recovering Alumni said...

Schedule looks great. Don't you love the motivation that comes with it!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

Hi girl!

Wow. You are a racing fiend. That schedule will keep you on task.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Herself, the GeekGirl said...

They there - I'm near Albuquerque.
Are you as impatient for the season to pick up as I am?

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home