Thursday, December 22, 2005

Happy Christmas!

Merry New Year!

Joyeux Noel!

Froeliche Weinachten!

Feliz Navidad!

Happy Kwanza!

Merry Hanukka!

Celebrate Boxing Day!

And every other good wish I can send your way, fellow tri-ers. 2005 has been an interesting year. I stepped outside myself and tried something completely new, and in the process a new obsession was born. I set some goals and reached them. I came close on a few others. One, totally eluded me. I had setbacks, and I got up and tried again. I finished first, and I came in DLF. All in all, I wouldn't trade it for a million other years (but perhaps for a million *more*). 2006 promises to be even more challenging and, ideally, even more fulfilling.

Cheers,

KLN, see you in 2006!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Toby said...

I need more servants to properly celebrate Boxing Day. Actually, one would do....

but HAPPY HOLIDAYS regardless!! :-)

3:58 PM  
Blogger PuddyRat said...

Merry Christmas, Knees!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home