Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Cross Rulz!

Sunday I spent the day with several TRI-DRS, including Jen, watching the Cyclocross National Championships, at Roger Williams Park in Providence, RI. WOW, is all I can say. Imagine racing road bikes with nobby tires, on an off-road course that is mostly mud and ice, hills, sharp turns, and obstacles. Its unbelieveable, and to be able to even stay upright on the bike takes amazing bike handing skills. Next time I start whining about getting out on my bike, I'll think of these tough cyclists, and just shut up and ride!

2 Comments:

Blogger TriZilla said...

Woo hoo! Cross rulz! What a great day that was, and super great to meet you.

I hope you're feeling better about Emma. After I had to put my Yuri down, I was a mess. Things will get better bit by bit. Take care of number one, and the rest will fall into place. :) {{{{Hugs}}}}

11:00 AM  
Blogger Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

That sounds like a lot of fun but I don't need another bike or another expensive hobby. :)

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home