Thursday, December 01, 2005

Ironman Triathlon Fitness Challenge

This looks like a fun way to get you through the holidays! My weight watchers tri group has started an Ironman Triathlon Fitness Challenge today.

The rules are simple: between December 1-31 you must complete:

2.4m of swimming (4200 yds)

112m of biking (any bike indoors or out will do)

26.2m of running/walking/elliptical

We'll each add up our distances and post them to the daily thread. If you do little bits at a time it's totally managable. Who will reach the finish line by year end?

I'm IN! Will any of you join me? Im going to keep a tally of my progress over on the side, that I'll update daily (or at least regularly). For those of you who are already experienced long course racers, maybe you could count how manys IMs you can "finish" this month!

1 Comments:

Blogger PuddyRat said...

I like the idea of counting how many IMs I can do in a month. I'm guessing I can do, um, two!

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home