Sunday, November 13, 2005

Starving

I fueled well before my run yesterday, and tried to fuel my recovery as well, but by later afternoon I was starving, and, as always, that's how my days fall apart. Menu:

B: 3 Egg whites scrambled w/ RF cheese; WW english w/ smart balance lite, 1T cherry jam; tea w/ skim & sugar.
Run & Post-run: 1 serving accelerade; few bites of Power bar; 1 serving endurox.
L: 1C FF ricotta w/ 2T pumpkin butter; sprinkle of walnuts; veggie sausage.
D: Too much pizza; greek salad; 1 Sam Adams light; dark chocolate.
S: Hummus & veggies; cinny puffins.

Still too much sugar, not enough fruits and veggies, and the deathly pizza and chocolate. Something really bothered my tummy after my run too -- either the endurox or the lunch. Either way, I was too dang hungry and wanting salt at dinner time. After all that food, plus the normal post-big effort water retention, plus PMS (oh yeah, that doesn't help with good food choices, either), the scale screamed at me in anger this morning. so what did I do this morning -- before the grocery store I went out to brekky, and had blueberry pancakes and bacon.

Today is a new week, and I *will* make up that poor choice later today. Heading out on my bike in a bit. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home