Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Re-Gripped

I'm doing a challenge with my WW friends, to get back on the losing track. I have pledge to do the following, for the next 6 weeks:

1. Journal every day (and stay within my points)

2. Exercise at least 5x per week.

3. Make an effort to get in my fruits and veggies every day. All of a suddent, salads and fruits aren't so appealing, so I've got to work them back into the equation.

Here's yesterday's menu, which was within my daily points (28), and the APs I earned on my 5 mile run (10-12, based on my HRM):

B: Egg whites/english muffin/1 happy vache/1 veggie sausage.
J: 1C Mater soup; Boca/RF cheddar/wheat bun.
D: 6 oz Roasted salmon w/ dijon; 1 Tater w/ herbs; broccolini steamed in chix broth; 1C peaches.
S: Accelerade; 1/2 C FF ricotta w/ 1T punkin buttah; 7 RF triscuits w/ 1 happy cow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home