Friday, July 08, 2005

Introducing KLN

With all the great blogs I've been reading, I figure it's time to start my own. Here, I can ramble about my new obsession with Triathlon, my continuing obsession with weight loss, health, and strength, and my life as a daughter, sister, friend, and AUNTIE!!!!

A little about me: I'm a 38-year-old lawyer living in a teeny little beach house on Massachusetts' South Shore, and working in downtown Boston. I'm an environmental litigator, but work hasn't been the focus of my life the last couple of years. Instead, I've been focussed on geting off the weight I've carried all my life, getting healthy, fit, strong, and becoming more active. In the last 22 months I've lost 85 pounds and dropped a whole bunch of sizes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

Such a strong first post. Well done. Look forward to reading your blog.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home