Friday, November 18, 2005

Look Who's Turning Two!


Among the many things I will be giving thanks for on Thursday is my darling nephew, who turns two on that day (the pic above is from his first birthday party). I can't believe how fast this year has passed, and how smart and funny and loving this little boy is. When his Mom's cell phone rings, he asks for Aunt-ee. The conversation usually goes like this: "Hi Aunt-ee, Love you Aunt-ee, Miss You Aunt-ee, Auntie Rocks!" Then kisses are blown, and he says bye-bye. Of course, I can't get enough!

So, I'm heading out tomorrow for the first of his several parties, then "home" to Baltimore for the holiday, to reconnect with family and friends, and even to race a fun turkey trot. May you all have a safe, peaceful, and blessed holiday. See you in a bit . . .

2 Comments:

Blogger Papa Tweet said...

Same to you, good luck with the Turket Trot.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Nancy Toby said...

Have a great holiday! Hopefully it will be mostly dry but a bit cold in this area! Can I bike in it? Stay tuned.... !!!

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home