Friday, December 16, 2005

Cookie Baking Day

Better late than never, right? Yesterday I came home with four pounds of butter and six different kinds of chocolate. Usually I bake with my best friend in Chicago, or my Mom and Sis. This year its just me, but will be fun anyway. I've got eggnog (low fat) and eggnog coffee, Christmas music on the CD player, and a long list of cookies, candy, and cakes to make. Too bad the snow is just rain and ice here, and I don't have a fireplace!

My list:

Truffles w/ grand marnier

Gingerbread people

White chocolate hazelnut coffee biscotti

Junior mint brownies

Toffee bars

Apricot-cherry window panes

Lemon pound cakes

Snickerdoodles

One day next week, I'll tackle kipfeln. They're so difficult to make, they deserve a day of their own!

What's your favorite cookie or treat?

2 Comments:

Blogger :) said...

ALL OF THEM!!!

10:54 AM  
Blogger TriZilla said...

Snickerdoodles! YUM! So, I'll be there in the afternoon, ok? :)

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home