Monday, December 17, 2007

Week 3: Are You Kidding Me?

Between the back-to-back storms, 18 inches of snow and ice, and the last few days of work before the holiday, I'm under, er water (and not in the I finally made the pool way). Week 3 is going to be one of those do it when I can, but don't stress weeks. That's just how it is.

The scale was flat this morning, but I've upped my strength training and I feel good. My clothes are starting to fit just a teeny bit better. I'll take that!

Have a super week, and hang in there with me -- Christmas is a week away!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger LBTEPA said...

here's cheers for the small victories of keeping-at-it and looser clothes!

3:17 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Yes, take it -- that is great that your clothes are fitting a bit better.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

merry christmas!

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home