Monday, December 03, 2007

Week 1 - Re-introduction to Daily Workouts.

Week of 12/3/07
Monday (Tempo Day): Run 2
Tuesday (Interval Day - alt swim/run): Swim 30 (speed)
Wednesday (Swim Day): Swim 30+
Thursday (Strength Day): Weights
Friday: Rest
Saturday (Long Run Day): Run 3.5
Sunday (Cycle Day): Yoga/Cycle 30

These are goals for the week. I think I've set very reachable milestones in terms of volume of the workouts. The difficult part is going to be getting back into the 6 days a week routine. I don't expect to hit 100% the first few weeks, but I want to at least try and see how I do. By January, I should be comfortably in the 6 days per week routine for this first phase of the year.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger LBTEPA said...

sounds great :) I'm looking forward to hearing how it all goes

10:48 PM  
Blogger IronLinae, PhD said...

So how has the week treated you?

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home