Monday, November 26, 2007

Week Two of Project Blue Jeans Completed With Another Loss!!

I survived Thanksgiving, and I managed to lose another pound. Mom, who has been staying with me for much of the last week, lost two (I force-fed her veggies and water and made her walk a little).

Don't you love it when a plan works! Mine was this - save up all my flex points for Thanksgiving, enjoy the day and eat what I wanted, but stop when I was full. I also didn't make or buy any pies or cakes for dessert, but got a couple of bite-sized pecan pumpkin cheesecakes, and one individual-sized chocolate raspberry tart. We all had one mini cheesecake, and shared the tart - which was just enough. And no leftover pie for breakfast (or lunch or dinner) the next three days, which I think was KEY. We also ate a healthy but low point breakfast, and had some appetizers for lunch. Instead of putting out a tray of everything, I put out some measured portions, and we stopped when they were gone, instead of mindlessly grazing all afternoon.

On to week three, and lots of turkey leftovers!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger LBTEPA said...

Congratulations! Bring on the jeans!

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home