Monday, November 19, 2007

Week One of Project Blue Jeans

And despite it being the week from heck at work, I'm down 3.0 pounds! It's amazing what can happen when you exercise a little self-restrain (and I was far from perfect), track and count what you eat, and roll in some physical work.

On to week two, and Thanksgiving. I'm cooking this year, and still trying to figure out a menu that allows for a delicious holiday dinner as well as a healthy one. My biggest challenge -- what to do about dessert. It's only Mom and I this year, and do we really need an entire cake or pie for the two of us. We'll just end up eating it all. I'm trying to find some individual serving sized desserts, and leave it at that. One less thing to worry about making, too!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger LBTEPA said...

THAT'S NEARLY 1.5KG!!
Ooops shouting again, stupid caps lock key.
Congratulations and well done, I need to take your example even though we don't have thanksgiving :)

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home