Saturday, October 20, 2007

These Sox are Red.


Yes, I'm still here -- I'm just busier than ever with work, and still not sleeping well. I've had a second sleep study and hope to get my CPAP shortly. Once I start sleeping better, I'll start moving more. In the meantime, just getting through my long days and long weeks is about as much as I can manage.

Fall has arrived in New England, and with that post-season baseball, leaves, and pumpkins. Despite the calenday saying October, the weather has bounced all over from 90 degrees to the 40s. I was in Vermont last weekend, and on Saturday morning at 9AM, it was 33 degrees out. During the ALCS game that night, temps dropped into the low 40s. Tonight at game time, it could be 70. Just more gloabl weirdness.

I everyone out there is well and healthy and happy! GO SOX!!!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger LBTEPA said...

Hey, I was wondering how you were going :) I don't know how you manage what you are doing with no sleep!
Best wishes for some helpful results re the sleep study - and remember you have support out here in the blog-sphere, write/bleat whenever you need to

11:29 PM  
Blogger Miss Rachel said...

Yea - go Red Sox!!!

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home