Sunday, August 05, 2007

Six Days!

Today marks the sixth day this week that I've moved my body -- the number of days that I need to move to lose weight, increase my fitness, stay sane, and be able to race in triathlons. Now that I've finally hit my magic number, I have to work at sustaining the frequency, and then increasing the intensity.

But I'm happy -- even on busy days, or days I've been tired, I've managed to do *something.* The mojo is returning . . .

Tonight is my sleep study. It is no cooincidence that as my sleep has significantly improved in the last 6 weeks, my body movement has increased. I'm still doing the study -- it will be interesting to see what they say -- but I think I've succeeded in re-training myself to get better sleep. Not that I don't still have occasional bad nights, but they are fewer and further between, and when they don't stack up on each other, they are survivable.

Four intense days of work this week, and then I'm off on vacation. Starting Saturday morning, I'll be here (my favorite little beach in the whole wide world, with my two of my most favorite little people):

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger TriZilla said...

Awesome Job!!! Keep up the great work... Just one day at a time :)

10:32 AM  
Blogger Miss Rachel said...

Sounds as if you had a great week - yea! Enjoy your vac. Gotta love the beach.

8:58 PM  
Blogger LBTEPA said...

Sensationla news about your sleep - WELL DONE and well done for keeping on chasing that pesky mojo - I knew you'd catch that pesky little bastard sooner or later :)

2:35 AM  
Blogger Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

You are on the path, girl! Better sleep. Consistent workouts. You are conquering your limiters. Way to go!!!

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home