Saturday, October 27, 2007

Keeping all the baseball stuff separate

Check out my new blog (yeah, I know, do I really have time for two?): Kingdom of the Bloody Sox

These days, my life is work and baseball, so it seemed appropriate. My CPAP machine is arriving next week, and cross your fingers that the sleep will start to improve (I need to Sox to win the WS too, so I can stop staying up until 1AM on game nights), my energy will increase, and I get back on track. I know it will happen, I just have to be patient with myself and realize that I'm essentially starting all over again. But those are the breaks, ya know. If I did it before, I can do it again!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger LBTEPA said...

Fingers crossed for your sleep machine and the Red Sox too!
I'm in the middle of rehabbing a reconstructed ankle, essentially starting again - you're so right, patience patience patience is the only way. But you know you can do it, and you WILL do it when you have had some rest at last. take care

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home