Friday, December 07, 2007

Guess what I did last night?

I slept, solidly, without waking up, from sometime before 10PM, until 5:15AM. That is the longest stretch of uninterrupted sleep I've had in probably 10+ months, and it felt soooooo good.

Now, lets hope I can repeat it. Sleep in general is really improving (I can usually go 10-4 without interruption), but I cannot use the CPAP. The machine itself just wakes me up with its noise and pressure, about every 2 hours, when I wear it. Not sure how that will resolve, so in the meantime, I'm taking the improved sleep and running with it.

Training is ok. Getting up and out in the morning to swim is still a problem, but I'm going to try for a post-work swim tonight, when the evening lap lanes open up a little earlier.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home