Sunday, October 22, 2006

TGIS - Thank Goodness Its Sunday!

Long week, long Friday, long Saturday (where I worked until 6PM). I brought sushi home, watched the live feed from IM Kona, and fell into bed once the women's winner, Michellie Jones, crossed the line.

But today, I was able to sleep in (until 8!!), got up and rode an hour in the bright sun and wind. Low 40s, but my new shoe covers, and a heavier weight jersey helped keep me warm (I still need some sort of under-helmet head covering and better gloves, but I was really pretty comfy). I stopped at a local coffee shop for a latte on my way home, and got sucked into a piece of breakfast pizza. Eggy batter, with beautiful carved swirls of ham, on pizza crust. Yummmm, it was so good. So I have a salad for lunch, it was totally worth it!

Off to catch up on some laundry and errands, then I'm meeting a friend for a late afternoon hike in the Blue Hills. I have a feeling this day is going to fly by -- is it *noon* already? Wow, I definitely need a second Sunday this week :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home