Friday, May 26, 2006

MP3: Finally!


So, I've finally joined the 21st century and am waiting to receive a little red iRiver MP3 player. Not a huge amount of capacity, but a flash drive, and armband included, and the great price made it impossible to resist. Happy Summer running to myself!


Tell me, please, as I breathlessly await delivery and start ripping tracks to create various playlists, what are some of your favorite running, weight lifting, and *indoor* cycling songs?

Just for the record, I love all kinds of music, so please suggest away! So far, I've got Springsteen, Blues Traveler, Mark Knopfler, Black-eyed Peas, Natasha Bedingfield, Dixie Chicks, and the Stones queued up for the first running list.

3 Comments:

Blogger Herself, the GeekGirl said...

Favorite running songs: Beck - Loser; Avril Lavigne - My Happy Ending; Sean Colvin - Sunny Came Home; Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams.
A bit slower (jogging): counting crows - Long December; Shawn Mullins-Lullaby; Third Eye Blind - Hows it going to be; Cranberries - Zombie; Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away; Nora Jones - Sunrise (many others!
Check out my post http://athenadiaries.blogspot.com/2006/04/web-site-review-your-fitness-music.html - It's an awesome website.)

6:00 PM  
Blogger Ellie Hamilton said...

"We lift up our glasses
Against evil forces singin'
"Whiskey for my man
And beer for my horses..."

(I have yet to join the century enough to get an MP3)

8:12 PM  
Blogger Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

The Tomb Raider 1 & Kill Bill soundtrack have quite a few workout gems. Great for speed work on a run, a trainer ride, or at the gym.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home