Sunday, May 14, 2006

Cutting out evil Sugar


I realized this week that I'm relying on sugar more than I want to, and more than is healthy. I get cravings for it, and want to eat sugary foods, even when i'm full. I'm usually a "savory" girl, who likes her occasional chocolate jag, but lately, I've been favoring sweet. Which means its time to put evil sugar aside. I'm not even eating fruit much lately which I really do adore -- in favor of cereal bars, muffins, lunas, anything with refined sugar. So, just like I said adieu to coffee, so goes sugar.

FYI, the coffee bit has worked well. I've been drinking tea, and actually had coffee today and thought it tasted awful, YAY! Lets hope sugar tastes as awful, in a couple of weeks.


Oh, and hey, Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms, Grandmoms, and every mothering type out there! It's been a pretty terrific celebratory week for motherhood in my family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home