Wednesday, May 24, 2006

What the Red Sox & I each lack this spring: Consistency

Just as I'm getting up a good head of steam, and feeling rested, well, and *wanting* to train hard, I got home last night full of aches, then the chills settled in, and the reason for the 3-day headache dawned on me. I've got a bug.

Luckily I'm better this morning, and working from home. So, I still hope to get in an easy bike ride when the sun comes out and it warms up more (40s-low 50 in May is insane). Last night, I wasn't capable of more than sitting on the couch, watching the AI final.

Oh, and starting a new blog. For all of you readers out there, please check in at Its Always About the Book (with apologies to Lance). I'm hoping to create a book list for myself, and to generate some good discussions about the books we've read, or hope to read. See you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home