Friday, November 10, 2006

Holiday Challenge!

OK, its *that* time of year, when many of us toss our discipline and good sense out the window to enjoy the holiday revels. I want to indulge in revelry as much as the next lioness, but this year, I want to revel in a way that reinforces that mantra for 2006 - my body is a temple. I can revel in good, clean, healthy CONSCIOUS eating, I can revel by moving my body, I can revel by enjoying how well my body works when I take care of it, and how good and energized that makes me feel.

My roadmap to a healthy revel is as follows:
1). Journal every day;
2). Stay within my points every week;
3). Savor every bite of the good stuff, but keep it limited so I can still meet #2;
4). Move my body 5x/week, and earn 30APs/week, min.
5). SERIOUSLY limit sugar.

I think that's it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Herself, the GeekGirl said...

Mine would be similar, except "seriously limit" would be FAT. I eat WAY too much fat in my foods! Mmmm, me LOVES the fried foods.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home