Tuesday, April 25, 2006

It's all about the bike (at least for this week).

I have been incredibly lax about my bike training, even now that spring (such as it is in cold, grey, windy, eastern New England) has arrived. Even sitting on my seat HURTS, especially the first 15 mins or so, and I've logged only a measly 58.6 miles so far this year.

My challenge this week is to see how much I can increase that mileage. Indoor, ourdoor, whatever it takes to just get time on the bike, and increase my comfort and confidence with my seat, hands, position, and balance.

So far, I've managed two short rides Monday night and Tuesday am. I should be able to keep that up until at least Friday am, when I'm scheduled to head out of town for the weekend. I'll take the bike to the shop on my way out -- it definitely needs a tune up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Herself, the GeekGirl said...

Ugh - I know how you feel. I've been pretty lazy too. If you find a way to get motivated, let me know!

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home