Monday, April 10, 2006

More uncertainty.

That seems to be the theme of this year. Y'all know I'm still job hunting. Well, I had found something temp, but long-term, with the possibility of becoming permanent. The partner I was working for liked me, I liked him, and I also liked the rest of the firm and LOVED the 25 minute commute. Well, on Friday, that partner gave the firm his notice, and as a result I am out of work again on this Friday (he leaves, the work leaves, the perm position disappears like a snowball on a hot stove). Sheesh, I can't seem to get a break.

So, my plan is to keep my head down, get my work done. Both at the office and here at home.

The week's schedule:
MON: 3 mile run + track intervals
TUES:Yoga + trainer ride (10-15mi)
WED: Swim, 1400
THURS: Trainer + run brick (5-2) or split workout if I feel good
FRI: Travel day - rest
SAT: Bunny Boogie 5K!
SUN: Easter - hope to get in a walk or maybe even a swim if the Stamford Y is open.

And on a slightly unrelated note, the Sox swept the Os this weekend. And I didn't get to see one bit of it. Poor Os, I wish they had managed a win or two. I think this is going to be a long season for my boys. On the other hand, its the Sox's best start since the early '90s. Take that, Evil Empire!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home