Sunday, March 12, 2006

First OUTSIDE ride of the year.

Short but very sweet, even though my hands hurt and I was a tad nervous to be back in traffic. I'll have to work back up to that. But it was fun to finally feel a little speed - 27.5 mph on my only real downhill of the ride -- waahoooo!

Followed it up with a 3 mile walk/run interval set on the beach -- what a glorious day!

I've actually had a decent training week: a couple of swims, a ride, and a couple of runs, plus some yoga. Now, it's time to repeat that success and start building on it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Herself, the GeekGirl said...

Yay! It's so exciting when you realize you can get off the trainer and the treadmill and head outside!! I'm crossing my fingers for an early spring for you!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Papa Tweet said...

I always take it one dat at a time. Then, you put together a whole week. Then, you see if you can make it two good weeks in a row by taking it one day at a time. Before you know it, you have three or four good weeks under your belt and it becomes habit. That's how it all starts. Nice work this week. Just two or three more good weeks and your home free.
Benn

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home