Monday, February 20, 2006

Olympic Couch Potato

I really thought the Olympics would be motivating. I figured, I'd watch while spinning on my trainer. That I'd wake up early ready to run, or swim. That I'd be energized and excited to get out there and train.

Instead my motivation continues its month-long tropical vacation (its on a beach with Linae's motivation, got a postcard the other day). And me, I spend hours every night as a big lump on the couch. Watching, cheering, dozing, and not making it to bed before midnight. Not making the 5AM siren call of the alarm, either.

Thank goodness the fortnight ends in 5 days, and I can get back to my regularly scheduled life!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Toby said...

So far I think I'm up 4 Olympic pounds. I can't tear myself away, but I'll be glad when they're done.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Born To Endure said...

I love speed skating and one of your fellows won a silver today..loved watching it!! Won't be long and they'll be over..sad..sniff

7:54 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Hang in there .. the end is near!

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home