Thursday, March 02, 2006

FBB - Warning, geek alert!

Those of you who visit occasionally may have noticed my avatar has changed (although I did keep the cool pink shades). It's in order to get ready for the baseball season, beginning with my FBB draft next week. Yep, I'm a FBB (fantasy baseball) geek -- this will be my 9th season "managing" Dem Birds, Hon! -- named in honor of my hometown Baltimore Orioles. So wish me luck, and I promise not to spend too much bandwith gabbing about the season :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Born To Endure said...

Baseball in the snow with penguins?? LOL that's cute. So, you're a Oriole's fan? My husband has totally, totally loved Baltimore forever...we even got to go to 2 of their games once..it was a real dream of his!!

9:14 AM  
Blogger PuddyRat said...

Hi, Knees. Didn't mean not to acknowledge you. Thanks for thinking about me. I'm getting better. One of these days, I'll even update my own damn blog.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Joe B said...

Are you in a keeper league?

I almost blogged about the Cactus and Grapefruit leagues opening. I may yet.

10:49 AM  
Blogger KLN said...

Joe, not a keeper league, which is kind of fun, 'cause we get to start fresh every year. We are taking a few new players, if you're interested ;-)

Puddy, no biggie, I wasn't on your blog that long ago -- just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you.

Shelley, I was born and raised in Baltimore, so its home. Great team, great facilities, glad your Hubby got to go!

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home