Thursday, April 27, 2006

20 Reasons

Clipped from another blog: (http://trirunning.blogspot.com/)

20 Reasons to Do Triathlons

1. You Will Lose Weight
2. You Will Look and Feel Years Younger
3. You Will Have More Energy
4. You Will Get More Out of Your Workouts
5. You Will Injury-Proof Your Body
6. You Will Improve Your Health
7. You Will Live Longer
8. You Will Be More Productive
9. You Will Learn to Handle Stress More Effectively
10. You Will Build Rock-Solid Self-Confidence
11. Your Mood Will Improve
12. Your Motivation to Exercise Will Soar
13. You Will Learn to Strengthen Your Weaknesses
14. You Get to Rub Shoulders with the Best Athletes in the World
15. You Will Join the Fitness Elite
16. You Will Have an Increased Sense of Purpose in Your Life
17. You Will Become the Best You That You Can Be
18. You Will Be a Hero to Your Kids
19. You Will Motivate and Inspire Those around You
20. You Will Set Other Positive Things in Motion--Things You Never Imagined.

So, what are *your* reasons?

2 Comments:

Blogger Herself, the GeekGirl said...

Hmm. Are you sure about the injury proof part? I've had more cycling accidents than I've had my entire life! I agree with the rest of it, though. :-)

7:09 PM  
Blogger Ellie Hamilton said...

Wow, on one of my lists we are trying to persuade one of the members do a tri... can I send her your list of reasons?

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. After your comment I added a picture, right off the bike with no helmet-hair... your comment inspired me to inspire others to take the plunge! I've been swearing for 3 years I'd never cut my hair short again but this "accidental" cut is one of the best things I've ever done!!

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home