Sunday, July 06, 2008

Happy Fourth of July!


Coming next to a blog near you --the Sister Challenge! That would be me and mine. We're each tracking some healthy goals between now and Labor Day, plus committing to weighing-in once a week. Each week we report to the other our "points" for the week (1 point per goal, plus 1 if weight lost, -1 if weight gained, 0 points for maintenance (+/- 0.5 lbs). Whoever has the higher point total on the Friday before Labor Day buys the other a massage. My goals for this first phase:
- eat consciously
- journal daily
- exercise 3x/week
- no alcohol
- no sugar (definition in progress, but no additional sugars, no sugary foods. Fruit is fine, muffins are not).
I'm still working towards fitting back into those Long & Leans, and hope to be fit enough to do my 3rd (or is it 4th) Tufts 10K in October -- either walk or run. I just want to be able to finish comfortably, and ahead of my Hyannis February time.
Friday is reconciliation day, and I did well over the weekend.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home