Monday, December 11, 2006

Two things:

(1) I am floundering and I need a training plan. I need to make order out of chaos. I need to find TIME. I need STRUCTURE.

(2) Do I sign up for the Covered Bridges Half Marathon this morning? Registration sells out in a handful of hours, so its NOW or NEVER (at least for 2007).


Edited to add:

From: support@active.com
Date: 11 Dec 2006 06:17:10 -0800 (I didn't wait very long)
Subject: Registration Confirmation
To: @gmail.com

This message is generated as confirmation of your recent registration on Active.com. You have been successfully registered for the following:

Registration: The 16th Annual Covered Bridges Half Marathon
Purchase Date: 12/11/06
Category: Registration
Event Date: 06/03/07
Name: KLN

Time to put together a real training plan!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

Signing up for a half marathon would help you set up structure, at least in training.

:)

9:38 AM  
Blogger Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

wlYEAH!!!!!

Now you've done it.

Tried your veggie recipe last night. Very tasty.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home