Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Turkey day arriveth!





I am humbled by the many things I have to be thankful for this year:

I am thankful for my beloved, adored, incredibly supportive family. I could not do half the things I have done, and indeed would not be the woman I am, without them.

I am especially thankful for the unceasing love and support of my sister, and her selflessness in sharing so much of her sons, my amazing, adored, incredible nephews. One just arrived this year, and one turns three on Friday. I am so looking forward to the continuing celebrations.

I am thankful for the same support and love from the dear friends I have collected across the years and across the world. I am so greatful for the gift of your friendship.

I am thankful for the new friend in my life, and his extraordinary kindness, gentleness, and patience, with this very impatient girl.

I am so thankful for my health and strength, and how much I have learned in the past few years about the incredible things my body can do.

I am thankful for work that stimulates, challenges, engages and enlivens me. In the short time at my new job, I have come to appreciate my collegues, their guidance, their professionalism, and their friendship.

Mostly, I am thankful for the life I have created for myself, the lessons I have learned, and the life yet to be lived!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Rachel said...

Thank *you* for sharing this. Happy Thanksgiving.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home