Sunday, September 14, 2008

QOTD

"When you're stuck sitting in a comfort zone, small problems become magnified. Get out of your comfort zone, touch the edge, and you come back with an appreciation for life."

- Barbara Warren, 1943-2008

Racing my first triathlon was *definitely* outside my comfort zone, and so has been treating myself like an actual athlete. I will continue to push myself to stay outside of the comfort zone, although what I really need to work on is getting to a place where treating myself like an athlete is the norm.


Not a whole lot to report this week. Work has taken over my life and I've been exhausted, but I got a lot of rest this weekend, some yoga, and I have a PLAN for this week. Plus a pre-packed gym bag, work clothes, and lunch. I've realized, if I'm not hyper-organized, the little stuff gets in the way of progress.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home