Monday, September 01, 2008

I'm back!


Vacation was wonderful, and I wish it could continue. I'm still gimpy and the achilles is affecting my running (none) and biking. But I'm practicing yoga, spinning and swimming, and working hard on weight loss. For the first phase on Sister Challenge, I lost 9 pounds -- my first significant weight loss in well over a year, probably closer to 18 months. The Tufts 10K next month is out, as we the Nantasket Seaside race this weekend, but I'm all about (1) healing and (2) getting lighter. And I *will* race again in 2009. The "tri" magnet is back on my car, too.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Rachel said...

9 pounds - wow! That's so great! I'm glad you had a nice vacation.

9:55 PM  
Blogger ShesAlwaysWrite said...

Go you!
I'm in the same place - just lost about 8ish pounds (most in 2 years) and had to bow out of races due to injury. Hopefully we'll both have a great 2009!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home