Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Do More Yoga!

That's one of my weekly goals in the sister challenge, and as i work more yoga back into my life, I remember and re-learn why it is so important to me. Yoga reminds me to honor my body, and make healthy choices. Yoga keeps my body flexible and supple, and helps reduce injuries. Yoga keeps my mind centered and aware and helps keep stress and distractions at bay.

This morning's practice was a new one from YJ's home practice section called "rise & shine." It combined some unusual takes on classic asanas, including the ending pose (before savasana) called "slumpy swami twist." Hmmmm, felt so good to start the day centered, focussed, healthy and aware.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger LBTEPA said...

That sounds perfect! What a great way to start the day

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home