Thursday, July 10, 2008

Walden!


Yes, I guess I am obsessed with water, but I do love to swim. I greatly prefer it to the other two elements of triathlon -- although running is certainly more easily available, and lets not talk about the bike ( I'm in the middle of trying to re-learn confidence on that point). So, across the pond and back from the beach pictured above, into the waning sun, on a georgous summer night. Yes, I do love water, the outside, and New England.

The one little problem -- I got severe foot cramps near the finish. Tonight, my left foot cramped flexed up, so it was impossible to kick. I can't figure out why, but I'm beginning to think that my feet are too stiff, and I need to work on making them more flexible, and probably stonger. Does anyone out there have any good foot exercises?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel Mazz said...

That picture is gorgeous. Glad you are getting out there, and love seeing your posts again. Will look around for foot exercises, I just was looking at some somewhere because I've been having so much foot pain!

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home